Large Truck Collision
The personal injury attorneys at Hawkins & Walker, PC, assist clients throughout North Texas who have been involved in accidents involving private and commercial trucks. If you or a loved one has been involved in a collision with an 18-wheeler or other large truck, our lawyers will make sure that you receive the direction, protection, and compensation that you deserve.
Only 3% of registered vehicles are commercial trucks, yet they account for 25% of all traffic fatalities resulting from multiple vehicle accidents involving 18-wheelers on I-20 and I-30 and I-35 in North. A wreck involving semi-trucks or other large trucks are different from an automobile collision in both the extent of potential injuries and in the specific rules that govern commercial vehicles on interstate roads. Our attorneys are experienced and have represented many individuals injured in accidents involving 18-wheelers in North Texas.
Trucking accidents can be caused by a number of different things such as:
- Driver negligence, like driving too long without required rest breaks and other infractions revealed by drivers logs
- Truck rig owner negligence, such as failure to perform routine maintenance
- Truck manufacturer negligence, including defective parts such as breaks, springs, and couplings
- Truck drivers failing to mark the scene of an accident, causing a multi-car crash
- Semis making wide turns and not seeing vehicles on the inside lane
- Trucks loaded improperly, causing a shifting or unsafe load
- and inadequate training of drivers, especially in the case of smaller trucks.
At Hawkins & Walker, PC, our law firm is aware of the trucking rules and regulations and the steps taken by negligent drivers and companies to avoid liabilities. We know where to look for liability and use our experience handling truck accidents claims to help our clients get full and fair compensation for their serious injuries and damages.
NO FEE UNLESS WE RECOVER
Hawkins & Walker, PC, handles all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. This means we advance filing fees and litigation expenses for your case and we are only reimbursed for expenses at the end of your case. No fees or litigation expenses are charged to our clients unless we win your case. If no recovery is obtained, you are not charged anything for the services provided by our office.
If you have serious injuries from a personal injury, our Dallas - Fort Worth area personal injury lawyers can help you put your life back together while seeking justice from those that harmed you. We are committed to pursuing justice on behalf of all our clients, no matter how difficult or complex the case may be.
Call 817.877.3355 or click the contact button below to schedule an appointment with a personal injury attorney today.